Thursday 10 February 2011

Sad Sad News.......

Now, I imagine you have already heard the sad and terrible news that was released lately. True Crime- of which I was extremely looking forward too- has been cancelled along with the the whole Guitar Hero franchise. Damn you Activision! Anyway, as I said earlier, I thought that True Crime was shaping up to be a really good and due to the original being one of my favourite PS2 games, but sadly, Activision have cancelled it and let the huge success of Call of Duty just float them by. It really annoys me how they can get rid of an intelligent looking, quite original idea for a bland, non-innovative series that, although sells extremely well, is crap. Maybe my hatred for the COD series increases this, but I imagine that quite a lot of the gaming public feel the same. On a related note too. the newly released figures of Enslaved (620,000) is so sad and it makes me feel that developers wont take riks with new IP's and original ideas, as they are afraid they may fail. So, all im saying is that I hate Activision really. Rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment